Two Great Michelin Restaurants in Berlin

Berlin has 15 Michelin-starred restaurants and earlier this year I got the chance to try two of them. Restaurant Vau has one star and is under the leadership of famous German Tv chef, Kolja Kleeberg. I enjoyed a great lunch followed by a conversation with Kolja, where I was surprised to be invited back to experience his dinner the following evening. The dinner was even better, and when I told him about my opinion he said, he believe his restaurant is a two-star experience for dinner and a one star for lunch. I couldn't agree more. Watch my video of the restaurant below.



Restaurant Horváth is another great restaurant with a Michelin star I had the chance to experience during my last visit to Berlin. The restaurant is a lot smaller than Vau and has fantastic personalized service. The food has attention to details, and I loved the authentic experience. Watch my video below to understand what I mean.



There are many other great restaurants in Berlin without a Michelin star. One of them is Sra Bua by Tim Raue located at the famous Adlon Kempinski hotel. Adlon Kempinski offered me a stay, but they were, unfortunately, full on the nights I spend in Berlin during my visit. Instead, I got to experience Sra Bua and hope to stay during my next visit to Berlin. Watch my video below to know more about this restaurant.



Related Posts

Two Great Michelin Restaurants in Berlin
4/ 5
Oleh