Why South Africa is My Favourite Country

...and why I choose to live there.

I have visited 267 countries and territories and South Africa is my favourite of them all. The people, the diversity, the wildlife, the food, climate and affordability are some of the reasons why I have decided to live here.

My plan for the coming years is to spend six months a year in South Africa as I have to keep travelling. Instead of renting an apartment, I prefer to stay at different properties to kind of keep travelling and experience more of the country I love.

Living here is different from travelling. In the past, I have stayed at more than 50 of South Africa's luxurious properties for 1-2 nights. In the future, I plan to combine short stays with longer stays to avoid the stress of moving around. Nkanga Lodge was the first property I stayed after moving to South Africa. I stayed there for a month, and had a lovely time. I look forward to writing many more articles about South Africa onwards.

Related Posts

Why South Africa is My Favourite Country
4/ 5
Oleh