Conrad Koh Samui


Introduction: Surrounded by a dazzling azure sea and close to lush rainforests, Conrad Koh Samui is located on the tropical island of Koh Samui. This luxury hotel was named the Best Resort Hotel in Thailand by the Asia Pacific Hotel Awards 2014-2015, the Global Winner of Luxury Hideaway Resort 2014 by the World Luxury Hotel Awards and one of the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Thailand by TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice® awards 2015.



Above information is how the hotel presents itself on their website.



Below is my experience based on a one-night stay at the property.



My arrival experience: Warm welcome with drink and towel, but my room wasn't ready upon arrival which was disappointing. I told them my arrival time in advance (1:30pm) and a resort of Conrad's standards should be able to organize this easily.

What I loved: The villas.
What about the food: I found the food to be surprisingly great for both Thai and Western food. Something that is often lacking in Southeast Asian resorts. I can highly recommend the Risotto for main course and chocolate icecream for dessert.
What about the service: The service was up to a high standard. Friendly, smiling staff and attentive service in the restaurant. Professional staff in the key positions.
What about the rooms: With only 80 rooms total, Conrad Koh Samui is the smallest Conrad hotel in the world. I stayed in a beautifully designed pool villa with its own swimming pool as the name indicates. A huge bathtub, rain-shower and Aromatherapy Associates made the bathroom an experience in itself.
Number of rooms: 80.
Website: www.conradhotels.com
Type of property: Resort.
Location: Koh Samui.
Facilities: Spa,
Complimentary internet: Yes, surprisingly for a Hilton-managed property.

My overall impression: Great experience.






















Related Posts

Conrad Koh Samui
4/ 5
Oleh