Three Great Hotels in Dushanbe

I visited Tajikistan earlier this year for four nights, flying in with Air Astana from Almaty and then to Dubai with Flydubai. Both a very pleasant experience. I stayed at three different hotels in Dushanbe for the four nights including one night in the country's best hotel, The Serena Dushanbe Hotel which I have already reviewed on my website earlier this year and can be read here. Now for the two other hotels, that are not actually luxury hotels, but more of full-service hotels.

Sheraton
This 148-room hotel is a typical Sheraton hotel with surprisingly good internet and food. I really enjoyed my stay. A great location and professional staff makes it a competitor to the Serena hotel, having almost the same rates.

Twin Hotels
While Sheraton and Serena are international 5-star hotels, this cheaper 4-star hotel is probably the best local hotel in the country. Free Wi-Fi access, comfortable rooms and great TripAdvisor reviews are worth reading and considering this if you want a local hotel or can't afford the more expensive international hotels.

Related Posts

Three Great Hotels in Dushanbe
4/ 5
Oleh