Sheraton Club des Pins Resort

Introduction: Explore Algiers from our five-star beachfront resort, where inviting pools unite with seaside restaurants and modern guest rooms.

Rejuvenate year-round at our resort pools. Our indoor light-filled lap pool offers heated waters and inspiring vistas, while our beachside outdoor pool invites you to splash as you soak up the sun and sea views.

At Sheraton, we believe actions speak louder than words. That's why we're changing – from small touches to big shifts you'll feel from the lobby up.

Above information is how the hotel presents itself on their website.

Below is my experience based on a one-night stay at the property.

What I loved: That the entire hotel exceeded my expectations by far. The hotel is simply a lot better than you would expect after reading on Tripadvisor.
What about the food: Great food at their Pan Asia restaurant. I also had a nice vegetarian pasta for lunch at the main buffet restaurant. Expect the resort to be comparable with great hotels in Dubai when it comes to food.
What about the service: Great service in all areas of the hotel by well-trained staff. Not like a Four Seasons hotel, but definitely better than most Sheraton hotels I have stayed.
What about the rooms: Beautiful, renovated rooms of Sheraton standards. My room had a comfortable bed, working desk, flat screen Tv, bathtub and separate rain shower.
Number of rooms: 419.
Type of property: Resort, but suitable for business travellers.
Location: Near Algiers, Algeria.
Facilities: Gym, pool and business/meeting facilities.
Complimentary internet: Yes.
My overall impression: A great experience that exceeded all my expectations. The best hotel in Algeria. I thought it would be Sofitel based on my research, but the Sheraton is highly underrated and a truly great place to stay.















Vueling flies to Algeria
Spanish low-cost carrier, Vueling took me to Algiers from their hub in Barcelona. Vueling flies to 155 destinations worldwide including destinations like Banjul, where you probably wouldn't expect a low-cost carrier to be operating. Vueling.com

Related Posts

Sheraton Club des Pins Resort
4/ 5
Oleh