New Concept in Johannesburg: MAX Executive Apartments

MAX Executive Apartments is a beautiful new property located between Sandton and Rosebank, recommended to me by a PR agency in Johannesburg.

Despite being apartments, MAX is no different from a small boutique hotel and have the services equal to 5-star hotels. What most 5-star hotels, on the other hand, don't have is personalized service.

With only 28 apartments total and professional, kind staff, MAX made me feel like a guest, instead of the room number I often feel like at 5-star hotels. The apartments are contemporary and have everything you need for both short and long term stays. Comfortable bed, double sink, large shower head, working desk, sitting area, kitchen and laundry facilities gave me the feeling of having a home, instead of the usual hotel room feel.

Despite only staying a night, my conclusion is MAX Executive Apartments is excellent for both short and long term stays. I would love to stay here again and oh don't forget. They will transport you for free in their Rolls Royce, Bentley or by Uber within 2 km of the hotel! MAX Executive Apartments knows hospitality it is rare I leave a property as satisfied as I did here.


Related Posts

New Concept in Johannesburg: MAX Executive Apartments
4/ 5
Oleh