Emailing Solved with Rebump

I often get asked how I can visit so many countries at such a young age. The number reason is emailing. Being able to organize agreements with hotels, airlines, and general travel planning is of great importance. I rely on a lot of people, and the hard part is following up if they don't reply to your first e-mail. Rebump now does that hard part for me.

Rebump is the first and (as far as I know) only program that automatically send a follow-up e-mail if you don't receive a reply to your e-mail. It is invaluable. I have spent many hours over the past years following up again and again for people to get back to me and after more than a month with Rebump, it is fair to say it has made my life a lot easier.

Rebump offer a 30-day free trial at Rebump.cc so you can check it out and see the magic happening for yourself.

Related Posts

Emailing Solved with Rebump
4/ 5
Oleh