Experience Uzbekistan with Aznur Travel

I recently visited Uzbekistan and now only have 11 countries left to visit. Uzbekistan is not one of the easiest countries to visit. Flights are expensive and you need a visa to visit, even for tourism. Instead of the hassle of going to an embassy, it is possible to get a visa on arrival with an invitation letter from a tour operator. Aznur Travel is one of Uzbekistan's leading tour operators and they managed to get me such invitation letter after sending the required documents by e-mail. I paid 70 dollars for the express visa on arrival and that was it.

I had three great days in Uzbekistan thanks to Aznur Travel and Lotte City Hotel Tashkent Palace. Below are some of my photos from Tashkent and Samarkand.

















































Related Posts

Experience Uzbekistan with Aznur Travel
4/ 5
Oleh