Why Radisson Blu Marina is My Favourite in Dubai

Having stayed at more than 1,000 luxury hotels around the world, I am rarely pleasant surprised with hotels nowadays. Radisson Blu Residence Dubai Marina is, however, a very pleasant surprise and one of my favourite hotels in Dubai, despite not being a 5-star luxury hotel. One of the reasons Dubai didn't work for me as a living was the smoking policy where very few properties are non-smoking. Radisson Blu Residence is, however, on of them and of course a big plus in my book.

What I also liked about this property was the contemporary design, kitchen and laundry facilities making it feel like a proper home. Having stayed in more than 1,000 hotels I never have the feeling of being at home, but with the well-located Radisson Blu Residence Dubai Marina it's different. Complimentary high-speed internet access, This Works-amenities, gym and pool are other plusses in my book. The service is professional and friendly and I hope to spend a lot of nights at this personal Dubai-favourite in the future.

I have also had the chance to stay at other Radisson properties in Dubai, but this is unfortunately the only smoke free property. Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek was originally the first luxury hotel in Dubai and is today a 4-star hotel with great service. Many good restaurants can be found in the extended property and like with Dubai Marina, the metro is within walking distance.

Related Posts

Why Radisson Blu Marina is My Favourite in Dubai
4/ 5
Oleh