How I Visited Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is one of the hardest countries in the world to visit as a tourist. A tourist visa as such does not exist, and many have only been able to stay a few hours on a transit visa to tick the country of their list. Saudi Arabia welcomes business travellers and after years of planning, I finally managed to visit Saudi Arabia in early 2016 after an incredible help from Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts.

All hotels decided to participate in my journey to all countries and territories, but due to the logistics of getting to Dhahran, Jizan and Yanbu, I went to only Riyadh and Jeddah.

I stayed at three hotels in Saudi Arabia, Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh,  Radisson Blu Hotel Jeddah, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel. All business hotels of similar quality with Radisson's standards. I can highly recommend them and a visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Below are some of my best photos from the trip.

A final note. Radisson Blu not only helped me visit this difficult country, their manager Adnan Al Hadi helped me get a Mali visa on the spot by giving me his business card to bring to the Mali Consulate in Jeddah. Without his help, it could have been impossible to visit all countries before my deadline in April.


























Related Posts

How I Visited Saudi Arabia
4/ 5
Oleh